We provide the highest quality veterinary treatment and specialty care for your pets. You can be confident knowing your pet is in good hands because of our advanced training, expertise and cutting-edge technology.
Our veterinary clinic prides itself on delivering state-of-the-art services while providing exceptional care for all the animals we work with. You and your pet will receive the attention you deserve with our unique, collaborative care approach including many complementary options such as acupuncture laser therapy, and physical rehabilitation. We also offer supportive veterinary services on site, including our in-house pharmacy & laboratory - delivering the ultimate in care and convenience.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our veterinary services or your animal's health care needs. We love animals as much as you do and we look forward to working with you and your pets. We know a healthy pet is a happy pet!
"Dedicated to providing excellent and compassionate care."
Starting March 19, 2020 and continued until further notice; Sierra Ranch
Veterinary Clinic & Pet Rehabilitation Center will be closing our lobby to the
public and offering carside concierge service. All physical rehabilitation
patients will be seen in a “drop-off” fashion.
We are closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19, as many of you are as well. The health and safety of our clients and staff are top priority for us.
Sierra Ranch is taking appropriate measures to ensure that our staff and clients remain healthy and safe. We are closely following guidelines set forth by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), and the California Veterinary Medical Board (VMB).
What is carside concierge service?
- Upon making an appointment you will be advised to stay in your car. When arriving to the clinic; please call us, notifying your arrival.
- A staff member will come outside; maintaining a safe social distance, and obtain the needed information for your visit.
- If your pet requires a complete physical exam, a staff member will take your animal into the hospital for the examination with the Doctor.
- Upon completion of the examination or needed services; either a Doctor or staff member, will come outside to talk with you or call you on a provided phone number.
- Payments for services/products and the scheduling of future appointments will be conducted via phone or by a staff member coming out to your car.
What is a “drop off” rehabilitation appointment?
- Rehabilitation appointments often require very close contact between staff and clients. To maintain a safe social distance of 6 feet, we are requiring all rehab clients to remain in their car. Clients will NOT be allowed in the rehab center, outside in the rehab yard, or in the lobby.
- If you do not feel your pet will tolerate being without you, please cancel all upcoming appointments until we get information allowing social contact to return to normal.
- Payments for services/products and the scheduling of future appointments will be conducted via phone, email or by a staff member coming out to your car.
The current measures we are taking and ask of you to take include:
- Comprehensive cleaning and sanitation measures throughout the day, focusing on public areas and frequently touched surfaces.
- Any employee experiencing flu-like symptoms or any respiratory symptoms are being instructed to stay home or are being sent home to self-quarantine.
- Hand sanitizer and antiseptics are being made available for our employees.
- We ask that any of our clients experiencing any flu-like symptoms: fever, respiratory illness or a cough remain home and cancel any appointments for their pets to ensure a safe environment for everyone.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Keep a safe social distance (6 feet) between yourself and others when possible.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or hugging our staff at this time
- Cover your mouth and nose if you cough or sneeze, using a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Please utilize our online pharmacy VetSource, for any non-urgent refills and prescription food.